Graphenemex considers both technology that is advanced enough to satisfy market requirements and the existence of clear demand/market for the innovation.We are currently focused on three sets of graphene applications:
- Graphene-based polymer nanocomposites.
- Paints and coating.
- Biomedical sensors.
Our development initiatives and partnerships follow several steps:
- Identify research suitable to be converted into commercial solutions.
- Develop graphene applications according to innovation cycles, technology maturity and economic feasibility.
- Produce graphene material tailored to the needs of each application.
- Perform technical proof-of-concept studies to demonstrate that the application can be effective in a real-world setting.
- Develop the technology into a commercially attractive proposition.
- Secure the necessary regulatory approvals, if required.
- Ensure reliable production scale-up.
- Support continuous improvement.
The following are some of the graphene solutions currently under development: