Graphenemex is a pioneer nanotechnology enterprise in Latin America, it is the first privately owned company in the region that is fully dedicated to graphene innovation. We seek to develop solutions for market-ready graphene applications. In that regard, we produce specific graphene materials to meet the requirements of each development. Graphenemex pursues several objectives:
- To bridge the gap between research labs and commercial applications.
- To translate technology into applications where there is already market demand.
- To encourage a cross-disciplinary atmosphere between academia and industry.
- To enable the infrastructure and relationships necessary to effectively convert research into commercial applications that benefit society.
- To be a low-cost graphene producer with the highest quality standards (Graphenemex has achieved several certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).